16 - 23 February 2020: come along with our finalists too
One of the most desired tourist destinations,
a land of secrets and surprises, spectacular landscapes and ancient culture.
Welcome to Thailand!
The goal of the next final Green Pass Card Trophy was rated "Golf Destination of the year 2010" by IAGTO and has most recently won the Golfer Choice Award as the best destination in Asia for golfing holidays. With its 260 fields, Thailand will surely make you fall in love.
In particular, Hua Hin boasts one of the highest concentrations of golf courses in the country, satisfying every need. To host the final of the circuit will be the Black Mountain Golf Club, a 27-hole course awarded 7 times as the best course in Thailand, home of the Black Mountain Masters of the Asian Tour and the Royal Trophy 2011, in which he took part for the European representation also Manassero.
However, Hua Hin is not just golf: its splendid and long white sand beach has attracted tourists since the 1920s and the favor that the Thai royals have granted to the town has also helped make it a cultural and historical center, making so this place is an ideal holiday destination.
PROGRAM 8 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS from 16 to 23 February 2020:
- Emirates economy class return flight
- 1 carry-on bag (cabin) of 7 kg
- Accommodation at the 4* Amari Hua Hin in a deluxe double room
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport
- Local assistance
- Traveler fees
- Baggage medical insurance
- for players:
- 1 hold luggage + 1 golf bag for a total of 30 kg
- 2 green fees at Black Mountain Golf Club
- 1 caddy per player per round
- Transfer hotel-golf courses
- Water bottles on the course
- for non-players:
- 1 hold baggage for a total of 30 kg
- 1 “Best of Hua Hin” excursion including: Monkey Mountains, Palaces of the Kings, temples and local market.
Not included: cancellation insurance, golf cart (to be booked in advance), green fees in addition to those indicated, half board, excursions in addition to the one indicated (for non-players).
Non-finalist player € 1.890
Non-player € 1.590
- Half board in the hotel: € 340 per person per week
- Single: € 595 (6 nights)
- Golf carts rental at Black Mountain: THB 700 per round (to book and pay directly)
- OPTIONAL green fees to be booked from Italy including: transfers to / from hotel + caddy (1 x pax) + golf cart (sharing):
Banyan Golf Club: € 169
Majestic Creek Country Club: € 125
Springfield: € 135