Follow the finalist of The Amateur Golf World Cup
From the 16th to the 21st September 2019 will be held the prestigious international final of The Amateur Golf World Cup in Sri Lanka, which will see 2 players for each of the 220 participating nations challenge each other.
To represent Italy will be the first two classified of the fierce ranking formed by the 8 best results per player, obtained in the 2018-2019 tournaments of the Green Pass Card Trophy, Italian Majors and Best 4.
The finalists and their companions will stay in the beautiful Shangri-La's Hambantota Golf Resort & Spa, a luxury resort that spans 58 hectares, making it the largest resort in Sri Lanka, and boasts 300 spacious rooms, including 21 suites, all surrounded by stunning tropical gardens and offering magnificent views of either the manicured golf lawns, the sparkling lagoon, beautiful landscaped tropical gardens or the rugged waves of the Indian Ocean.
In parallel to the final, a tournament dedicated to Media & Guest will be played on the 18 holes of the resort, designed by Rodney Wright and set amid a vast coconut palm plantation, offering spectacular views and unique challenges for both casual and seasoned players. The abundance of nature and wildlife, framed by lakes and the beautiful Indian Ocean, sets the scene for a most incredible golfing experience.
Would you like to come as well? Here is the package designed for supporters:
- 5 nights accommodation in Shangri-La's Hambantota 5* in full board basis
- Non-alcoholic drinks at lunch and dinner included
- Welcome cocktail and dinner
- Gala cocktail and dinner
- 1 official AGWC Polo and 1 Cap
- Transfer by road from the airport to Hambanthotha on 16th September 2019 and departure 21st September 2019 (Any other dates supplements will be charged)
- 4 green fees for the 17th (practice round), 18th, 19th and 20th (competition) September for the Media & Guest Tournament
- US$ 970 per person in a double room shared with a finalist
- US$ 1,130 per person in a double room
- US$ 1,055 per person in a triple room
- US$ 1,590 per person in a single room
- US$ 185 per person
Additional night in B&B basis: US$ 185 per person in a double or single room, US$ 225 per person in a triple room. Lunch supplement per person: US$ 28, Dinner supplement per person: US$ 33
Not included: flights, ETA mandatory VISA, alcoholic beverages, camera permits, caddy fee (US$ 15) and any other expenses of personal nature.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
→ Want to find out more about Sri Lanka?
Extend your journey with one of the packages designed for you that you find attached!